Private Relief Act

How do I get paid for a Private Relief Bill?

You may apply for payment by sending a request letter along with supporting documentation, to include a copy of the private relief act and proof of your identity, to:

Credit Accounting Branch
Financial Management Service
Department of the Treasury
3700 East-West Highway, Room 6D37
Hyattsville, MD 20782

Telephone: (202) 874-8740

   Last Updated:  March 14, 2014