|FR Processing Key Dates
||FACTS I MAF window opens.
||Verifying agency IGs must submit interim legal representation letters and management schedules to GAO, the Department of Justice (DOJ), and FMS
||For verifying and nonverifying agencies, window opens for Closing Package data submissions in GFRS for Modules GF001 to GF008, as applicable.
||Agencies' FACTS I MAF submissions due.
||Window opens for FACTS I ATB submissions.
||Intragovernmental Fiduciary Confirmation System (IFCS) window opens for fourth quarter 2012.
||IFCS window closes for fourth quarter 2012 (final).
||Fourth quarter 2012 agency IRAS data file due to FMS.
||1. GFRS Window for Closing Package submissions closes for verifying agencies.
2. Agencies must get updates from FMS about any adjustments made on reporting procedures for the Closing Package data after this date.
3. CFO and IGs must ensure that they collaborate on the Closing Package submission.
||1. GFRS Notes and other FR data submissions are due for nonverifying agencies by 6 p.m. eastern standard time (EST).
2. Window closes for FACTS I ATB submissions to FMS for nonverifying agencies by 6 p.m. EST.
3. IG opinion on the Closing Package for verifying agencies, including the Trading Partner Note, is due by 6 p.m. EST.
4. IG must submit copies of documents listed under subsection 4705.45 and the Closing Package auditors’ report to GAO, FMS, and OMB by 6 p.m. EST.
5. Verifying agency IGs must submit the final legal representation letters and management schedules to FMS, DOJ, and GAO by 6 p.m. EST.
6. Verifying agencies must submit a Closing Package Schedule of Uncorrected Misstatements (SUM) including the management representation letter via email to FMS, OMB, and GAO.
||Verifying agencies generate intragovernmental reports based on the Closing Package data using the Discoverer application in GFRS.
||Agency CFOs' submit their Representations for Federal Intragovernmental Activity and Balances (Sections I, II, III, and required documentation) to FMS and GAO
||Verifying agencies will generate the Intragovernmental Comparative Closing Package Explanations of Differences Report for fiscal 2012 via the Discoverer application in GFRS and will distribute the report to the CFOs and IGs.
||FACTS I ATB submission window closes for verifying agencies by 6 p.m. EST.
||Verifying agency IGs must provide FMS information about subsequent events that occurred after the effective date of their final legal representation letters through December 21, 2012, that resulted in a change of likelihood or an amount of loss. Send this information via email to FMS, OMB, and GAO no later than December 26, 2012, by 6 p.m. EST.
||Verifying agency CFOs must provide FMS information about subsequent changes to Management Representation Letters and financial statements that have arisen after the date of the financial statements audits (general purpose and special purpose) and up through January 7, 2013. Send this information via email to FMS, OMB, and GAO no later than January 8, 2013, by 6 p.m. EST.